- Sunday, 22nd and Friday, 27th. Collaboration at Composition and Sound Experimentation Workshop at the Mixtur BCN 2018 Festival. Read more here.
- Thursday, 1st and Friday, 2nd at 8.30pm. Collaboration with Orquestra Camera Musicae for the film projection “Singin’ in the Rain”. Teatre Tivoli, Barcelona.
- Tuesday, 27th and Wednesday, 28th. Baritone Saxophone Masterclasses at Andorra Sax-Fest 2018.
- Friday, 30th 12am. Concert at Andorra Sax-Fest 2018. Presentation of my new album Made in BCN and concert trio with Christophe Bois (alto saxophone) and Juan Escalera (piano). Works by: H. Parra, J. Magrané, E. Riu // A. Piazzolla
- Second Half. Recording sessions of my new solo album MADE IN BCN
- From Friday, 1st until Sunday, 3rd. Saxophone (also Baritone) masterclass and Composition Workshop. Salle de Concerts ArcA, Bertrange (Luxembourg).
- Sunday, 3rd, 11am. Concert with pianist Vanya Pesheva at Salle de Concerts ArcA, Bertrange (Luxembourg). Works by: R. Noda, J. L. Campana, J. Magrané (world premiere), A. Petrovic, G. Britos (world premiere) and G. Anderson.
- Saturday, 11th, 8pm. World premiere of the electroacoustic opera “Ib” by Joan Bagés with the Morphosis Ensemble at Sirga Festival. Auditori Felip Pedrell, Tortosa (Catalonia, Spain).
- Saturday, 4th, 7pm.World premiere of the electroacoustic opera “Ib” by Joan Bagés with the Morphosis Ensemble at Sirga Festival. Ateneu Barcelonès, Barcelona (Catalonia, Spain).
- Saturday, 5th, 8pm. UN SAXÒFON BARÍTON EN LA INTIMITAT at 24th “Solistes a l’Alta Ribagorça” Festival. Esglèsia Vella, Pont de Suert (Catalonia, Spain). Works by: J. S. Bach, R. Noda, E. Riu, A. Petrovic and S. Herrero.
- Friday, 21st, 10.30pm. Presentation of the electroacoustic opera “Ib” by Joan Bagés at Sirga Festival. Ribaroja d’Ebre (Catalonia, Spain).
- Wednesday, 12th, 5.30pm. Concert D’Addario at EurSax 2017. Grande Auditório, Conservatório de Música de Porto (Portugal). Performance of “Embrujo” by A. Ventas
- Wednesday, 12th, 12.30am. 21st CENTURY MUSIC FOR BARITONE SAXOPHONE at EurSax 2017, Porto (Portugal). Works by: A. Petrovic and J. L. Campana.
- Tuesday 11th, 2.30pm: Talk/Conference/Masterclass about Baritone Saxophone at EurSax 2017. Sala Orquestra, Casa da Música de Porto (Portugal)
- Thursday, 22th, 1pm. SCRATCH at New York City Electronic Music Festival. Abrons Art Center, Ney York (USA). Works by: J. Bagés, M. Capdevila, S. Fidemraizer, J. A. Pàmies and E. Riu.
- Monday, 19th, 8pm. Free improvisation with Kyle Motl (contrabass) + Waverley Project (Bernardo Barros and Federico Halac, electronics) + Morphosis Duo (Joan Martí-Frasquier, baritone saxophone, and Joan Bagés, electronics). Waverley New York University, Ney York (USA).
- Monday, 17th til Thursday, 20th. Baritone Institute at Andorra Sax-Fest. Centre Cultural La Llacuna, Andorra la Vella (Andorre). World Premieres of DREAMLOVER (2017) for Baritone Saxophone solo by Albena Petrovic and BECAUSE (2016) for three Baritone Saxophones by Everette Minchew.
- Monday, 23rd til Thursday, 26th. Guest tutor at 2017 Saxophone Summer School Sydney. Sydney (Australia)
- Friday, 20th til Sunday, 22nd. Guest tutor at NZ Classical Saxophone Summer School. Taranaki (New Zealand)
- Thursday, 20th. Concert for the Catalan Composers Association (ACC). Works for baritone saxophone and electronics by: Joan Bagés (WP), Mercè Capdevila, Sergio Fidemraizer, Miquel Pardo-Llungarriu (WP), Enric Riu (WP) and Víctor Vallés
- Saturday, 17th and Sunday, 18th. Recording session of QUARKS BLAUS for baritone saxophone, three snare drums and electronics by Joan Bagés. In Rec Studios (Calafell, Catalonia, Spain)
2016, May 30th –Baritone saxophone master-class and presentation of my album Believer. Ensemble-Zaal of the Conservatorium van Amsterdam (The Netherlands). 1.30pm
2016, April 1st –Baritone saxophone master-class and presentation of my album Believer at Andorra Sax-Fest. Centre Cultural La Llacuna, Andorra la Vella (Andorre)
2016, March 4th –Presentation of my album Believer. Auditori of the Conservatori i Escola de Música de la Diputació de Tarragona a Reus (Catalonia, Spain). 7pm
2016, February 28th –Recording session of A BAO A QU by Mercè Capdevila. In Rec Studios (Calafell, Catalonia, Spain)
2016, January 15th –Presentation of my album Believer. Sala Noble of the Conservatori i Escola de Música de la Diputació de Tarragona (Catalonia, Spain). 7pm
2015, October 24th –Monographic concert by Hèctor Parra at International Composition Course. Institut Français of Barcelona (Catalonia, Spain). 7.30pm
2015, October 15th –Talk and concert about contemporary music at SIRGA festival. Ca Don Ventura, Flix (Catalonia, Spain). 7.30pm
2015, September 4th –Performance at Festival Eufònic 2015. Presentation of my CD Believer. Mercat Vell, La Ràpita (Catalonia, Spain). 7pm. World premiere of “HOLOFONIA v1.2″ for baritone saxophone and live electronics by Joan Bagès